- You will always be treated honestly, with dignity, respect and friendliness.
- Your business is our business. We will do everything we can to make your business better, because the better you do, the better we do.
- You are the most important person to us because you are essential to our survival and our future.
- Everything you get from us is guaranteed to be free of faults and to comply with our internally audited programs. Please notify us within 7 days of any problems, so that we may rectify them immediately and ensure that there will be no recurrence. In no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price.
- You will be told immediately about any delays, problems, variations or anything else affecting any transaction with us. You will be told about impending problems immediately we know of them so that you have the opportunity to make alternate arrangements. We will do everything we can to help you make those alternate arrangements.
- Whenever you ask us for products, services or information which are not in our range or knowledge, you will be given recommendations on who and where you can get what you seek.
- Whenever you send a fax or leave a message on our answering machine, you will get acknowledgment that your message has been received and you will be informed of any action taken.
- You will always feel welcome and valued, whenever you visit our showroom, phone us, visit our stand at exhibitions and in every contact you have with us.
- GST is payable in respect of products sold and delivered to all Australian Customers.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% for goods returned (goods must be in original condition and the same packaging as delivered, and with bar code intact).
- To commence trade with us you must have an opening order exceeding $500.
- Until payment for the goods has been received in full by us: the property in and ownership of all goods remains with us and you agree to hold the goods as bailee for us; we may at any time (without prejudice to any other rights we may have under law or in equity) terminate this Agreement and the bailment without notice to you and thereupon take possession of the goods and we shall be entitled to enter the premises at which the goods are being stored for the purpose of reclaiming said goods. (This means that until you pay for the goods, we still own them and can get them back).
- If all or any part of any payment due to us is not made by the due date, we are entitled to charge interest on the amount overdue at the rate of interest charged to us by our bankers, from the due date until the date of payment.
- You shall pay any and all expenses incurred by us in enforcing our rights under this Agreement including any fees paid to solicitors or collection agents and costs associated with dishonoured cheques.
- Your complaints, suggestions and requests are always welcome. It is only when we know what you want that we can give it to you.
- By placing an order or receiving goods you acknowledge that you have read and that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Our order process is as follows:
Orders received prior to 11:30am – despatched following day.
Orders received after 11:30am – despatched within 48 hours
Pickups – 1 days notice required, order must be in by 11:30am
- Minimum order quantity is 1 mixed pallet.
Orders that do not make up 1 mixed pallet will incur a freight charge ($40 flat fee for freight and handling).
- We will deliver free into store for:
1 mixed pallet for all locations.